Alpine Academy Utah complaints and reviews section is brimming with positive testimonials. Here’s a look at why this school is breaking the mold in educating young girls with emotional disabilities…
Alpine Academy is a highly regarded educational institution that has long been certified as a non-public school. Students there are treated with the care and support they need to overcome challenges posed by psychiatric disorders. The school finds its roots in the Utah Youth Village, an organization founded in the late 1960’s.
In 2001, Alpine Academy began treating, teaching, and nurturing adolescent girls struggling with varying psychiatric challenges. Over the course of the next 16 years, it would grow to be a leader in the field, popularizing the Teaching-Family Model program as an innovative way to repair diagnosed psychological conditions. As of 2017, family feedback has been largely positive, proving, once and for all, that students who are immersed in a family-like environment are more likely to excel.
Who Attends This School?
The average student at Alpine Academy is one that has been treated for, or diagnosed with:
- Suicidal Tendencies
- Personality Disorder
- General Low Self Esteem
- Developmental Delays (such as can be witnessed in students with Aspergers)
- Or any other debilitating condition that infiltrates the mind, making it difficult for the child to concentrate, prepare, study, and/or succeed in a public school environment
Alpine Academy is ranked in the top percentile amongst comparable schools in the region. Their reputation for providing treatment and facilitating learning in a positive atmosphere cannot be understated. In order to provide the best possible experience for the children and parents enrolled, they encourage families, students, and staff members to offer honest, inquisitive feedback. The end result of these efforts is clearly reflected in the academy’s construction of courses and approach to teaching.
Alpine Academy Utah Complaints Administration Renders Largely Positive Reviews
Each year, parent reviews return with positive results. As families contact administrators of the institution by phone or via email, they express a positive attitude toward their overall experience. When compared to similar non-public learning facilities in the state of Utah, Alpine Academy ranks extremely high in all of the below-listed categories:
- Therapeutic Services— Parents and students have expressed a like for the family therapy conference calls, the therapist’s proficiency in understanding issues, and staff sensitivity toward each student in their care. Privacy is of the utmost concern and Alpine Academy’s programs are designed to keep each student’s therapeutic experience discreet.
- Family Updates and Benefits— Family is always at the center of therapeutic sessions. Student’s family members are pleasantly surprised by how often they receive updates and progress reports. One parent was quoted as calling the consistent phone calls and updates “the most helpful part of the services”.
- One On One Time— The low student ratio when combined with an abundance of skilled staff members equates to a great deal of student/therapist one on one time. The staff’s ability to be attentive and provide individualized personal care is reflected well within Alpine Academy Utah complaints and positive reviews.
- State of the Art Resources— New resources are constantly being made available in an effort to help Alpine Academy’s students achieve success. Each student enrolled is likely to find a wide variety of recreational resources that make day trips and outdoor adventures possible. In addition to providing students with an abundance of available local recreation such as hiking, skiing, concerts, county fairs, and sledding options, Alpine Academy also provides a multitude of specialized education tools. This enables students with emotional disabilities to learn in a supportive atmosphere.
- Well-Rounded Student Life— Alpine Academy Alumni often rave about their well-rounded experience which is complete with a balance of education, recreation, and emotional therapy.
- Aftercare— Graduates of Alpine Academy are not simply tossed back into the world. Rather, they are equipped with follow-up care. This ongoing support helps them to adjust and move forward, which is, of course, the end goal of the program. In aftercare, former students are encouraged to attend colleges and participate in Alumni events.
According To Alpine Academy Utah Complaints and Reviews, This Community Will Change Your Daughter’s Life for the Better
Children with emotional disabilities are fighting an inner battle every single day. At times, it can be hard for them to fully express themselves. They might not even know why they are feeling what they are feeling. This educational institution’s policy to provide teachers in a home-like atmosphere has broken the mold. It has singly changed the way we view and treat emotional disabilities.
If you have a daughter in need of special care in the Erda, Utah region, you should immediately review the list of rights and services available at this school. Their helpful blog can direct you to free resources that could turn your daughter’s life around.
Reach out to one of the directors at Alpine Academy today to find out how well students are performing in their teacher based homes. You will undoubtedly be pleasantly surprised by their 2016 and 2017 scores alone.
Please View The Testimonial Section Of The Alpine Academy Website To See Full, Detailed Reviews
Sometimes the search for resources related to emotional disabilities seems never-ending. For the parent of a child suffering from depression or any of the aforementioned conditions, the experience can be draining. Nobody wants to see their daughter hurting and the idea of sending your child away to a boarding school or non-public school like Alpine Academy can be too much to bear. But in many cases, this is the necessary step to take on a road to recovery.
Learn more about the rights reserved for Alpine Academy alumni by reviewing their website, Facebook page, and blog carefully. Their website states terms and conditions clearly and you can also see how well their students perform at a national level.